I realize summer has just begun, but given how short Minnesota summers are, this fall's Tri-State Conference will be here before you can say, “Go jump in the lake.”
Registration is now open for the September 17-19 conference, and there’s no better time than right now to register.
Here are 10 solid reasons (in no particular order) you should block this time on your calendar before summer flies by:
- The Wilderness Resort. Our conference hotel is top notch and even has a destination spa. Need I say more?
- 12 breakout sessions + 2 keynotes = A lot of engaging content. We’ve hand-selected these high-caliber speakers and topics to help keep you current on the latest in healthcare marketing, PR, communications and strategy.
- An escape room. What better way to kick off a conference and get to know your peers than by attempting to solve an escape together? There will be bowling & pizza too, if that’s more your style.
- Me time. Taking time away from the office is about more than making you a better professional. It’s also crucial for maintaining a healthy YOU. Go ahead, book some me-time during the conference too. (See “destination spa” above!)
- Learn new stuff. Not just healthcare stuff either. As the linked article notes, learning trivia is good for your mental health. Did you know the Dells of the Wisconsin River, also called the Wisconsin Dells (from French dalles, or narrows), is a five-mile gorge noted for its scenic beauty, in particular for its unique Cambrian sandstone rock formations and tributary canyons?
- Waterparks. Duh. In case you hadn’t heard, Wisconsin Dells has the largest concentration of water parks in the world. Not the U.S. or North America – but the WORLD. P.S. The Wilderness Resort has eight waterparks.
- Goody Goody Gumdrops. With 1,000 different kinds of candy, it is the largest candy store in Wisconsin. The main store is in downtown Dells, but it also has a location in the Wilderness Resort.
- Build your network. Networking is a constant task and one that takes time and dedicated effort. With attendees from Minn., Ill. and Wis., this is a triple opportunity to establish and nurture long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with the people you meet.
- Free stuff from sponsors and exhibitors. Admit it, you can always use one more pen, can koozie or stress ball!
- Interactive, relevant and fun from start to finish. We are sure these three days will fly by and you’ll leave full of new energy and ideas to fuel you through the last quarter of 2018 and into the new year.
So what are you waiting for? Registration is open online now. A full conference brochure is heading to mailboxes soon, so keep your eyes open for it, or print/view it here.